Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Homes in Las Vegas are Flying off the Shelf!!!

Find Your Next Las Vegas Home Today!

 
 
    

Find Your Next Las Vegas Home!

Be a part of the nation’s fastest growing communities!!  New homes are being listed daily!!  Las Vegas has taken master-planned communities to a whole new level, including everything from shopping centers to water parks. 
We have the experience and finesse to get offers accepted where other will not.  It is not easy to stand out and be the best offer, but we will go above and beyond with our creative efforts to get it done!  We will find out what motivates the seller and hand deliver offers to the seller/listing agent when possible. 
Our number one priority is you and finding you the perfect home!



Shay is tenacious at finding the perfect home for his client, seriously this guy had me looking at homes after only one brief conversations, and they were the right homes, not just some boxes that have been sitting on shelves. He walked me through and explained the process really having my satisfaction in mind, not a typical sales agenda. When I told him that I changed my mind and wanted to hold off on the purchase and get into a lease, he didnt flinch, sent me one that matched my purchase criteria.....boom, Im moving in next week! When I do go to purchase in a year or so, he will be the only call I make.
Kevin Connell - April 20, 2013
Copyright 2013 Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Shay Hasselmann
Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
702.706.SHAY

No comments:

Post a Comment